Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Best Advice Giver

I really like being able to give advice, be encouraging, and just listen to my friends when they're going through something. Sometimes I think about doing some type of "Ask Me" thing because I do have a lot of people who come to me on different things and even share with me parts of their life that I'm surprise they even would share. Although best one to go to for your trials, worries, and issues is the Lord. Go to God FIRST and He will reveal to you what to do or who to go to next. I don't mind being that shoulder someone cries on or that listening ear and I love being used by the Lord, but again He is one to abide in first and if I'm the one He says to come to...I'm right here. If we need pray, talk, or whatever I'm right here. I don't mind!

I will admit that I don't have all the answers and sometimes the best advice I can give is to keep going to Lord, be faithful and obedient, and you'll be able to endure whatever you're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment