Thursday, November 21, 2013

Days 20 and 21

Day 20: I was thankful for the Bible study I attend called, "Zeal Bible Ministries", lead by my brothers in Christ. It's a great time of getting into God's Word and learning so much practical application for my life. There's a wide range of ages, but mainly for those who are in college.
We are striving to grow and reach out to many others, so more of us can know Christ, be closer to Him, and serve Him faithfully. I have grown so much from being apart of this study and I even met my husband at it. Praise God!

Day 21: Today I'm thankful that God is in control. If things went my way, even with the right intentions, may not turn out as well as how God would have things to do. I love when He shows me a better outlook on life and He ways are better than mine. I can't even complain when things don't go my way because God knows better and I love how He does everything for my benefit and His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment