Sunday, November 17, 2013

Days 16 and 17 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Day 16: I thought I posted yesterday, but must have not...anyway I'm was thankful for the turn-out of the Fall Social. It went very well and I was happy to see many people have fun being in fellowship with one another. Praise God!

Day 17: Today I'm thankful for my church. I've been there since I was 9 and have seen it going through many different "stages", but still stand of the Word of God. It's a great church, with loving and faithful members. I've made life-long friends and  many of them i consider family. My pastor is awesome and truly preaches the truth of God's Word. I'm in the choir, ensemble, and a few other ministries. I love it! We are currently having FRANtastic month which we invite our FRIENDS, RELATIVES, ASSOCIATES, and NEIGHBORS and so many have come so far. Praise God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment