Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 6 and 7 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Day 6: I'm thankful for Wednesdays! Wednesday is sometimes my toughest day of the week. Seems like everything happens on this day, but praise God for the good and the bad that goes on. In the evening I get to go to choir/ensemble practice and worship the Lord despite what is going on in my life. Then Bible Study and prayer happens, so then I get to hear just what I need to help get through the rest of the week. Really, I'm thankful for everyday I get to live. Everyday brings something new to endure, new to learn, new to accept, and more to be thankful for because God is still good through it all!

Day 7: Today I'm thankful the Praise and Poetry Jam! An event my husband and I established the event in 2011 when we wanted to explore more of the arts and give an opportunity for Christian artists to put their gifts on display. It is awesome to see so many people with great talent praise the Lord with all the heart, spirit, and mind. It's wonderful and truly a blessing! So thankful God has blessed this ministry to grow and spread throughout the city. Many people have been apart of it from artists to guest. We are praying for what the Lord will have us to do with this ministry, but we are always working hard to make it more known so the world can see how much we love Lord and praise His name with our gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment