Sunday, November 24, 2013

Days 22, 23, and 24

Sorry, it's the weekend so I was very busy, but I'm always thankful from something everyday.

So...
Day 22: I was thankful for my husband cooking dinner for me. It means a lot to me that he does so much for me.

Day 23: Thankful for the work I do as a freelance Graphic designer. Sometimes I don't know if I'm going to make a sale, but I do my very best and network, so I can meet those in need of a flyer, posters, invitation, etc. It feels good to help others out with their print material needs.

Day 24: Today I'm thankful for how well my church's FRANtasitc month went and that over 60 visitors came to it. We will keep each one in prayer and keep in touch, so they know we do love and care for them. We want them to know we're there for anything they may need. It was a great opportunity to reach out to those who don't know Christ, who might be looking for a church home, and/or make aware that there's a place teaching God's Word, growing, and they can come to us for the spiritual needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment