Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8 of 30 days of Thanksgiving

Day 8: thankful for my sisters! I have a lot of them lol so bear with me and I'll try to speak to all of them.

I am blessed to have 3 ladies who became my sisters when I married my husband. They have taught me so much about being a determine, hardworking, and strong woman. They don't give up easily, care so much about each other, and always about bettering themselves. I appreciate all they do. Love ya- Shavonda, Keari, and April!

Then I have my sisters from church...some I grew up since 9yrs old and the rest I've came to know and love throughout the years. They are been there every step of the way being used in my life how God has directed them. A few are no longer in my life, but thankful for the time I had with them. Each taught me something that cause growth in some way. For those still around, I can help but to praise God for their love, support, and even their accountability. They keep me on track and help me in the difficult times. I can always count on someone giving words of encouragement and making me smile. They do so much for me, I can't even say it all now...its endless.

I love all my friends/sisters so much. It's not always easy, but there's always love. We get through things together. We work to make things right. Can't imagine my life without any one of you. God has you in it for a reason and I pray that I won't take that for granted. Thank you and God for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment