Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Days 11 and 12 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Well yesterday I suffered from a terrible headache. So I thank God for His healing. I don't get sick often and when i do it hits hard at first, but then goes away in a short amount of time. Although the same can't be said for everyone. Some people get sick or hurt and it takes weeks, months, or maybe even years to fully heal or recovery. I praise God for being the one who comforts and brings healing by all kinds of means: His own powers, through doctors, medicines, etc.

Today I thank God for teaching me to be honest with myself. Sometimes it is hard to admit when I'm wrong, struggling, or not understanding  something like an assignment or task. I'll do my best to figure it on my own or I won't say anything until the last minute that I didn't get it. I don't make a habit of it, but I have done it many times before and I've learned to step up and admit when I'm not one the same page. God has taught me to ask questions, to keep trying, and not worry about anything because I am capable of learning and excelling. I think it is very important to be real and open about yourself. It is better to realize things sooner than later and then look like a fool, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment