Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Days 13 and 14 of 30 days of Thanksgiving

Yesterday I was thankful for my mom's recovery. She suffered from a stroke a couple months back and I'm so thankful that she's doing better. It's hasn't all been easy, but she is walking and talking and slowly getting back to how she was before. I praise God for healing her and helping her through this is situation. I love her so much and glad to sill have her in my life.

Today I'm thankful that I'm adopted and for  my mom and dad. I'm daddy's little girl and I'm mama's baby, lol. I love them both and would not trade them for any other parents in the world. God placed me with the best parents. I can always count on them, receive great advice, and know they always have the best interest in mind for me. I can go to them on almost anything. They trust in the Lord, faithful to church, and through their lives I've learn how to live for Christ. I praise the Lord for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment