Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving Cont!

So my internet at home was acting goofy during the weekend, I couldn't get to my blog to post what I'm thankful for each day:

Day 2: Thankful for my love ones. My family, friends, and anyone else in my life that I have close relations. They love, support, cherish, respect, encourage, and etc which mean so much to me.

Day 3: I'm really grateful for my church! Love it! I've been there since I was 9yrs old. Everyone means so much to me.

Now we're at Day 4:

Today I'm thankful for my education. I'm glad that I've made it to college and been able to learn and do what I love to do: ART! There are some who don't get this far for various reasons, so I don't want to take for granted the opportunities that have allowed me to be where I am today. I still have some ways to go, but I'm working hard and can't wait to see where I end up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment