Friday, September 27, 2013

Where are all my Christians at?

The harvest is PLENTY and the laborers are FEW!!! SMH, so many claiming to be saved/Christians and their lives don't reflect it.Where are all my Christians at?

There needs to be more faithfulness, repentance, obedience, and fight against sin/satan.
Talk is not enough...are you actually serving God, following His commandments, and being apart of a body of other true believers?

For me, I'm working on being more faithful to reading the Word. The more I study and know, the better I can face what comes my way. I'll be able to stand even more firmly on the truth. I want people to notice that I'm living differently. I want people to notice that I'm a follower of Christ.

"Let's get it together Christians. We are starting to blend in with the world and that should not be!"We are called to be lights, the salt of the earth, ambassadors...so why can't those who are not of Christ can't tell the difference between us and themselves?



No comments:

Post a Comment