Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just a little self examination...

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too nice, too hopeful...too encouraging...and the answer is yes, lol. Although sometimes I can't help it. I know it is apart of how God wanted me to be. I'm a very empathic person. I care more than I should and I feel what others feel, so I tend to act on those traits because I feel a sort of need to be helpful or encouraging in some way.
I have learned to be more care though. I've learned to pray more about how to respond to people and their situations, so I come at them appropriately and effectively. I can't always come at someone as if it's not big deal or be too comforting when they need to be exhorted or rebuked...in love and in truth. It has been a lesson in discerning how to control my empathic self.

Just a little self examination...more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment