Friday, September 20, 2013

COMPLAINTS!

I wonder if anyone could go a day without complaining, but instead change their words and thoughts into saying something positive, encouraging, or grateful.

So easy to complain, what good do you have going on in your life? If all you do is vent and complain especially on fb, then all people are going to think is that you're discouraging, selfish, and depressing.
Start looking at how God woke you up, gave you life, and that yes it could be worse, but He has mercy on you. He wouldn't get you anything you couldn't bear...REMEMBER?!?! I mean yes, sometimes you get down, things don't go your way, and you feel pain, hurt, rejection, etc...BUT GOD said don't be anxious and don't complain. See the bigger picture and how God wants you to get through it.Cry if you have to, maybe yell it out, but then get over it and move on.

I had to and still work on this...life will have challenges and struggles, but I know that God meant it for my good and for that He does get the glory.
I've started to count it all joy when trials come my way, because focus isn't how bad it is, but how I'm going to endure and come out of it better than when I got into it.

Honestly, it may be hard not to complain, but at least work on not doing it so often. The more you do, the happier you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment