Monday, September 23, 2013

Art Revelations

My art classes this semester have helped me really evaluate myself as an artist. As with any other artists, I have my own style, outlook, perspective, etc...
I really love and enjoy what I do. I really can't see my self doing anything else but art. I love to draw, paint, design, take/edit photos, sculpt, and so on. I praise God for blessing me to be an artist. I get to express myself in ways I can't say in words. I am allowing to "bring to life" what I or other people want to convey through artwork.

Even though right now my primary focus is graphic design, I think it is still important for me to stay active in the fine arts. I still need to sketch/draw out my concepts. When I paint, I get a better perspective about colors. I could go on...

Anyway, I can't wait to see where God will place me in the art world. I know I have a spot there and when the time is right, I'll be ready to make my mark and SHINE!!!

By the way please check out my website www.CharmsArtisticExpressions.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment