Thursday, May 30, 2013

Learning not to worry...

So far this year I've learned not to worry as much (or not at all) about certain things especially what I have no control over. I'll let you know and be honest that in the last 3 years stress and anxiety had plagued me to the point where I questioned a lot, I lost focus, and even doubted that God could make it all better. It was a struggle and it took longer than I wanted it to, but like I said this year is different.
I've really embraced "letting go and letting God" and not worry as much as I used to. My life is in God's hands. What He allows to happen I still have to keep my faith and trust in Him through it all. He promised it wouldn't be too much for me to bear and He will always be there. 

Be encouraged!!! Go to the Lord when you feel like you're at your end. Look at the good in your life and count your blessings! Don't get all negative! Also remember someone else could be going through the same thing(s) or worse, so don't be another person singing a sad song. Start changing the tune into joy during your trials and maybe it will spread to others.


Phil. 4:6 
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

Matthew 6:34 
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment