Monday, May 13, 2013

Introduction

I like to share my thoughts, feelings, and perspective with people. I used be very quiet and not say much at all. Lately I've been finding myself giving advice, talking with people about different things, and they are really intrigue with my way of thinking. I don't it's anything too special, but as I get older and mature, I pay attention to life's lessons through good times, bad times, relationships, transitioning, hurt, confusion, misunderstanding, etc. As a believer/Christian, I know God's will is to be done in my life, so things won't always go my way and some things I have to accept because it is how God wants it to be. So as you read my blogs, you might get personally connected. You might agree or disagree. You might get me, you might not. You may find yourself thinking over what I've said. Whatever the outcome this is just to get to know me better and maybe I can help you in some way. I'm no expert on anything I choose to talk about, so don't take it too seriously. It's just all from observation and growth.

I'm going to talk about God, relationships, art, and life in general. I will also share verses, quotes, music, and other things to reach you in some way. I'll also try to have others contribute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment