Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Stop and Take a Look

Today I got a chance to practice some photography with my new camera. As I am studying graphic design, I like to use all types of media to express myself. I love all kinds of art. I tried my hand at photography before, but I never kept it up. Anyway, so I stopped by a park that I always drive by and since it was such a beautiful day, I decided to take some photos. At first I didn't know where to start, but it didn't take long for me to figure it out. All around the park was so beautiful. I looked out onto the lake and the water just sparkled. The trees were full of leaves and displayed a pretty green hue. The grass had little weeds and flowers that I found so intriguing. I just think about how God made it all happen. He created everything I saw and took photos of at the park. He makes Himself known to us through all His creation. I think you have to stop, admire, and thank God for it.

What does nature make you think about?

Verses:
Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."

Psalm 145:5 "On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate"

.
So here are just a few photos I took....leave some feedback if you like.
I will add the rest to my website. http://www.charmsartisticexpressions.webs.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment