Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marriage!

I probably could go on for awhile about marriage. I've been happily married for 4 years and counting. I'm not ashamed to talk about it as I love my husband so much. Marriage is a beautiful bond between two people that God has put together. It does takes hard work to make sure both are happy and things go well, but definitely well worth it.

Anyway, ladies let me just say that if it is God's will for you to be married, enjoy every moment of it. Don't let anything get into your marriage and pull you apart from your husband. The world has tainted marriage and some ladies don't even get married, just live with their boyfriends which is not how God wanted it to be.

Read Proverbs 31. It's a popular passage, but really meditate on it and think about the woman you are today and the one you want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment