Monday, June 10, 2013

Abide in Christ

I was really challenged by a sermon at church. The speaker talk about abiding in Christ and obtaining freedom from sin and/or things that traps us from being closer to God. Read through John 15:4-10.
 I woke up this morning and made sure to read my Bible. It felt good to give that time to the Lord who gives all His time for me. I am always learning how to depend on Christ to set me from worry, doubt, self-deception. I know He has the power to free me. Yes, it takes works, but it is possible and well worth it.

If you desire to be closer to God, first give your life over to Him. Then commit to reading the Bible, learn, meditate, and apply it's truths. Make sure you are apart of a body of believers, who will help you grow and know more about God. Ultimately ABIDE IN CHRIST! Remember it is a process and does take time, but have faith and trust in the Lord all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment