Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another reflection of My Life

Just thinking about the day I thought my life was going to end and how God protected me. I was challenged in so many ways and determined to live each day I see to the fullest, doing God's will for my life.

Today I'm working in my field of study, doing well in school, serving in several ministries, enjoying time with family and friends, and married to a loving and very supportive husband. Life as we all know is not always easy, but still I praise God for my life, for the ups and downs, the good and bad.
I feel like when I get discourage, discontent, and/or ungrateful about it, I'm taking for granted the "second chance" God have me to do live a life that is pleasing to Him. I lack nothing that I need and I'm surrounded by love, support, and believers who are there to lift me, but also hold me accountable. I'm blessed so I take joy in that fact and will keep working on maintaining that joy.

So I am working on being more productive, ambitious, and not allowing satan to get in my way as I press on towards what God has for me.
My prayer for myself is to be more faithful and trusting in the Lord. I'm asking for the confidence I need to come from God. I asked to be forgiven for doubting and limiting what God do for and through me. I love the Lord, what He has given me, looking forward to what He will do in the future.
TBC....

No comments:

Post a Comment