Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year...Now What?

My goals for 2014:
-Read my Bible more (be more faithful to the Lord in general)
-Put in more time, practice and research into my work (Graphic Design)
-do more freelance work (really get my business off the ground)
-Exercise more (stay committed)
-Save up more money (spend more wisely)
-Whatever else God reveals for me to do


Some of those goals I know it won't be easy, I don't know how long it will take, and I can't let doubt or my insecurities get in the way of what I'm aiming for ahead.
They say to "speak in existence" and see yourself where you want to be and with that I'll keep pushing myself, working harder, and keep God's will for my life first.

So thankful for the support and encouragement I get from my friends and family, as they truly help me so much as an artist. If any underestimate or have doubt in my skills and abilities, I'll take it and prove them wrong. God has a plan for my life that I know has me being successful in my career field and reaching my goals.

2014...I'm ready, let's go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment