Sunday, February 2, 2014

Women Business Owners

This is a post from Facebook I've made:

"I think it is incredible to see so many women business owners/entrepreneurs in Milwaukee, growing and doing well. It inspires me to continue to work hard and see what God has in store for me.

I thank God for allowing me to even do work for some of them! I really appreciate the opportunity to use my skills to help them out in some way!
Keep up the hard work and I hope your business/service/venture continues to be successful!

Just click on the names of these following businesses who've use my services from Charm's Artistic Expressions: Amelia's Illuminating Shots and Creations, Creations by Ryane, DTK Occasions, DIAMONDS&DOLLS VDAY BASH (event), Author Kaleda Carthran, Mrs. Buford's Custom Candy.

These are others that I see as successful, growing businesses by women on Facebook: Cuppie Cakes Creations, Mahogany Expressions, Char'let Amour Wedding & Event Planning & Candy Creations. Of course there are many others!!!"

*If you can't click and get directed to these businesses Facebook pages, just do a search for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment