Tuesday, April 7, 2015

In the Morning

Every now and then I post on fb or my blog about being real and true when it comes to being a Christian...no matter where you are, no matter what! So here I go again...

When I check my fb in the morning, I see a lot of morning "Christians". What do I mean? They post verses, praises about being awake, thankful for what they have, but a couple hours later...

complaining, cussing, trashing, anger, negativity, etc!

Seriously, not saying you can't have a difficult day, but your character of being in Christ shouldn't be compromised or change based on your situations. Remain right in Him, otherwise that's how other perceive Christians as hypocrites.

It's a shame how much comes from the mouth giving glory to God, but the actions and attitude to follow is totally different. It's like Christ left the building. He matters in the morning, but after 12pm, you're free to do whatever.

No one's perfect, but still. Just so much here and there I'm saved, but all the other times doesn't matter.

I'm going to check myself first, because if what I call myself isn't reflect everywhere I go and in everything I do including on social media, then that's a problem. I don't want to appear fake or wayward.

Let's all check ourselves, especially on social media, because we're being watched everywhere. What you post and say reflects a lot about your character and so if you're going to post about God (or you being a Christian), then really be about God (or being a Christian).

If we don't , then what kind of examples are we being to those who are seeking the Lord or who are lost and looking for us to help them find their way.

JS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment