Monday, July 14, 2014

Some Advice...

I don't think I'm an expert. I don't know everything and I may not always give the best advice. Although something I said to a friend (a piece of advice) made my happy to think about how far I've come and what I've learned from my experiences. So this piece of advice I want to share with my readers. I believe it will help some out or at least I pray it does.

Here it goes:

"You don't need what others have or get to experience in their lives to make you happy or define your life. You have your own life (that God has planned out). You'll be doing big things someday. You don't need a man. You don't need a trip. You don't need money or anything else....all you need is God. He is the best that you can get out of life. He'll make you happy, content, feel loved, and prosperous.

It's ok to want, to dream, to aspire, to reach for...but don't let it take your focus off God. Don't worry about what others are doing with their lives and compare theirs to yours. Keep moving forward and being content with your life until God shows you what to do and where to go next."

No comments:

Post a Comment