Sunday, June 15, 2014

Where I'm at right now?

We have a lot of catching up to do!
Well I won't bore anyone reading this post with a lot of details on last couple months. I'll just say I made it through another semester in college, my freelance biz grew with a few more clientele, and my husband and I did some traveling. I've been pretty busy, but it's all good, so praise God for it all.

Now what's on my mind? Well been thinking about the future? What's next for me? Where do I see myself in the next 5 years?

I think what really matters is what does God have in store me and am I willing to submit to His plan for my future/life? I have dreams, goals, plans, and a reality I see for myself, but what if God has something else in mind?

Well I know God has the best in mind for me and knows my desires! If something comes along that I don't like or don't feel good about, I'm sure it will be for my good to teach me something, help me grow in a certain area, prepare me from something, etc. Life may or may nor go my way. I've learned that the easy and hard way.

So now I don't worry so much about my future because it is in God's hands. He has never lead me wrong. He has saw me through so much and blessed me in many ways. Whatever is ahead, I feel ready. I know it won't always be easy, but I'll be able to endure and in the end I'll be closer to God.

There's no point in complaining or being discontent. I know the things I need to change. I have an idea of what is realistic for me to happen in the future and I strive to reach my goals and make my dreams a reality.

I will do my best to pray first, to try and understand what is God's will for me, and not be discouraged when things don't go as expected. I won't give up at what I know God has clearly given me the vision and abilities to do.

So that's where I am for now! Stay tuned to see what's next for me! I'm sure you'll be just as amazed as I will be since I don't really know what the future holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment