Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Break

So this spring break I'm working on getting back on track with things I have put down, neglected, or just need to finally get started.

First I'm going back to the gym. I haven't been in awhile, but I never give up at trying to be more consistent in going to it. If I stop for awhile, I just make sure to go back again.

Then I'm working on getting school work that isn't due until the end of semester done ahead of time. I want to try to get as much done as I can as soon as I can.

Also I'm working on promoting and getting work done for my business and my friend's businesses. I have quite a few flyers to make, so I'm going to use this break to complete them.

Last, but not least I plan on take one day at a time and chill out!  I can easily get overwhelmed, so I want to take time for myself and enjoy my break from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment