Friday, August 2, 2013

I'm Still Here, Praise God!

Praise God for my life!!!
A yr ago today, I was robbed by gunpoint, feared for my life, and all I could do is trust God. He protected me. I praise Him for those who gave comfort, showed love, and prayed for me. It's been a day to day process getting over it, but or course I'll never forget.
Tomorrow is not promised, but I thank God for each day I do get to see. Despite the incident, I never lost faith in God. Since then I've learned a lot about myself and grown in many ways. All glory to God for helping me to move forward.



I'm Still Here-Travis Greene



Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

Psalm 121:7-8 "The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."

Psalm 138:7 "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me."

Psalm 86:2 "Preserve my life, for I am godly; save your servant, who trusts in you—you are my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment