Saturday, July 20, 2013

Grow Where You Are Planted

One thing that I've learned is to grow where God has planted me. Sometimes I can get discourage that I'm not where I thought I would be for instance have a job in my career field. God doesn't want me to complain about it, but work hard where I'm at now until He places me somewhere else. I need to be content with what I have and still be effective and productive.

Don't be discourage if you're not married by now, have your dream job, etc. TRUST THE LORD! He is in control and has your planned out to your benefit. He will guide you to where you need to be. In the meantime, grow where He has planted you. Don't worry about it, don't doubt yourself, but rely on God. He is right by your side, walking with you until your next destination in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment